TRANE® XL20i Air Conditioner
TRANE® XL20i Air Conditioning
Unbeatable comfort, unmatched quality for the top of the line in cool comfort, look no further than the TRANE® XL20i air conditioner. Itâ€™s among the industryâ€™s most efficient air conditioners available. What does that mean for you and your family? It means youâ€™ll enjoy total comfort on the hottest days of the year and lower your cooling costs at the same time. We repair, service, install and maintain all brands of air conditioners.
TRANE® XL20i Air Conditioner FEATURES
When matched with a variable speed indoor unit from TRANE®, the XL20i air conditioner has another special feature. It's a method of enhancing airflow that we call Comfort-R™ and it gives you greater humidity control in cooling. This is accomplished by running the fan at a slower speed during start-up. Comfort-R™ also provides warmer air during heating start-up. These managed cycles reduce temperature variances for the optimum in home comfort.
The XL20i air conditioner SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 20.00 is among the highest energy efficiency rating of any air conditioner available today. The XL20i air conditioner has two compressors: one for milder weather and a second larger compressor for those extremely hot days. Itâ€™s like having two air conditioning units in one.
ComfortLink II Communications
ComfortLink II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key air conditioning components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your usage. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates wherever you are by phone.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
- Economical operation
- Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
- Quiet comfort
- Multi-stage fan motor adjusts speed to quietly provide maximum comfort.
- Durable construction
- Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
TRANE® XL20i Specifics
Every TRANE® air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL20i includes:
- ComfortLink II Communicating Capability
- Charge Assist™ for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Dual Climatuff® Compressors
- Two-row Spine Fin™ Coil
- Two-Stage Cooling
- Multi-stage Fan
- R410A Refrigerant
- Full-Side Louvered Panels
- WeatherGuard™ Top Protects Components
- Weather Resistant WeatherGuard™ Fasteners
- DuraTuff™ Rust Proof Base Pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound Insulator on Compressors
TRANE® XL20i limited warranty
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either on line at Trane.com or by calling 800-554-6413. TRANE®â€™s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- The ten year Functional Parts Limited Warranty extends to the indoor gas furnace, coil, air handler and thermostat when installed as part of a complete XLi comfort system. An XLi comfort system includes an AHRI certified matching TRANE® outdoor XLi unit, indoor unit and thermostat installed at the same time.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation TRANE®â€™s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Potential energy savings may vary depending on your personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, actual construction and installation of equipment, and duct system.
As part of our continuous product improvement, TRANE® reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice. Read important energy cost and efficiency information available from your dealer.