Residential Air Conditioning
1½ THRU 5 TONS SPLIT SYSTEM
208 / 230 Volt, 1-phase, 60 Hz
Comfortmaker® Air Conditioning
Comfortmaker® products are built with the homeowner in mind, but we’ve also made them tougher, quieter, easier to install, and easier to service.
- High efficiency up to 19 SEER two-stage airconditioner with Observer™ Communicating Control System
- 1½ THRU 5 TONS SPLIT SYSTEM
- 208 / 230 Volt, 1-phase, 60 Hz
Outdoor temperature sensor factory installed Ball bearing ECM fan motors on all models High performance compressor sound shield standard Isolation compressor grommets.
- Copeland Scroll® UltraTech™ two-stage scroll compressors on all models
- Filter-drier supplied with every unit for field installation.
- External high and low refrigerant service ports
- High and low pressure switches
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
Comfortmaker® Easy to Install and Service
- Text based diagnostics with Observer Communicating Wall Control
- Only 2 control wires required from communicating indoor unit to condenser
- Easy access service valves on all models
- Innovative control box design
- Only two screws to access control panel
- Factory charged with R-410A refrigerant
Comfortmaker® Built To Last
- High gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Post-painted (black) coil fins
- Coated, weather-resistant cabinet screws
- Coated inlet grille with 3/8" (10mm) spacing for extra protection (hail guard)
- Corner posts for extra strength and style
Alpine Air Inc.
6185 Demaggio Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904) 509 5020
Hours Of Operation
- Monday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tuesday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wednsday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thursday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Friday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
You're welcome to post feedback about us.