Residential Air Conditioning
2 THRU 5 TONS SPLIT SYSTEM
208 / 230 Volt, 1-phase, 60 Hz
Comfortmaker® Air Conditioning
Comfortmaker® products are built with the homeowner in mind, but we’ve also made them tougher, quieter, easier to install, and easier to service.
- High efficiency up to 19 SEER two-stage airconditioner with Observer™ Communicating Control System
- 2 THRU 5 TONS SPLIT SYSTEM
- 208 / 230 Volt, 1-phase, 60 Hz
Outdoor temperature sensor factory installed Ball bearing ECM fan motors on all models High performance compressor sound shield standard Isolation compressor grommets.
- Copeland Scroll® UltraTech™ two-stage scroll compressors on all models
- Filter-drier supplied with every unit for field installation.
- External high and low refrigerant service ports
- High and low pressure switches
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
Comfortmaker® Easy to Install and Service
- Text based diagnostics with Observer Communicating Wall Control
- Only 2 control wires required from communicating indoor unit to condenser
- Easy access service valves on all models
- Innovative control box design
- Only two screws to access control panel
- Factory charged with R-410A refrigerant
Comfortmaker® Built To Last
- High gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Post-painted (black) coil fins
- Coated, weather-resistant cabinet screws
- Coated inlet grille with 3/8" (10mm) spacing for extra protection (hail guard)
- Corner posts for extra strength and style
Building a new home or office, restaurant or daycare? We serve residential and commercial clients, whether you need a 1 ton HVAC system or a 20 ton HVAC system, we can install big or small.
- 10 year No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty
- 5 year parts limited warranty (including compressor and coil)
- With timely registration, an additional 5 year parts limited warranty (including compressor and coil)
For owner-occupied residential applications only. See warranty certificate for complete details and restrictions, including warranty coverage for other applications.
Alpine Air Inc.
6185 Demaggio Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904) 509 5020
Hours Of Operation
- Monday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Tuesday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wednsday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Thursday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Friday 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
You're welcome to post feedback about us.